Radium EG/ EK/ DC2 Fuel Pump Hanger
This Radium Engineering fuel hanger replaces the stock fuel pump assembly. It can be configured with 1 aftermarket fuel pump or 2 pumps with the supplementary "dual pump add-on" below. No cutting or modifying of the vehicle's sheet metal or fuel tank is required for installation. The fuel pump is positioned in the factory collector bowl.
Multiple fittings are included for the outlet.
- The preinstalled -6AN male fitting permits the use of an aftermarket line.
- The barbed adapter fitting permits the use of the 94-95 Integra/ 92-95 Civic OEM feed line.
- The SAE quick connect fitting permits the use of the 96-01 Integra/ 96-00 Civic OEM feed line.
Two fittings are included for the return.
- The preinstalled barbed fitting permits the use of the OEM return line.
- The -6AN male fitting permits the use of an aftermarket line.
Choosing the best fuel pump(s) is based on the expected engine power output, fuel type (gasoline, E85, etc.), and fuel pressure.
- P/N: 20-0790-00 can be used with the AEM 50-1000, AEM 50-1200, Walbro GSS342, or other pumps with the same physical shape and electrical connector.
- P/N: 20-0792-00 can be used with the Walbro 39/50 DCSS pumps including F90000267, F90000274 or F90000285 pumps.
The custom designed stainless steel electrical studs easily handle the high current demand that compact multi-pin bulkhead connectors lack. These serviceable connections are hermetically sealed and impervious to all standard and exotic fuels. Non-conductive anodized aluminum acorn nuts are provided to prevent any accidental short circuiting. Furthermore, the in-tank wiring is insulated with high quality chemically resistant ETFE.
- Single Walbro GSS342 (255LPH) fuel pump installations can re-use the OEM fuel pump wiring.
- It is recommended to upgrade OEM wiring to ensure the pumps are receiving full power and operating at their full potential.
Dual Pump Add-On
The architecture of this Honda fuel tank is very unique. No 2 pumps can fit into the opening at the same time. Additionally, the angle of insertion combined with the tall collector bowl and shallow tank make dual pump installation rather difficult. It is NOT possible to fit 2 Walbro 39/50 DCSS fuel pumps (F90000267/274/285) next to each other in the Honda fuel tank. The internal OEM collector bowl is physically too narrow. But when installed inline, these large base pumps can fit, as shown.
The rear pump assembly is placed in the tank first. A tool is provided to keep this pump back and away while inserting the front pump. An electrical plug and a SAE quick connector eliminate the need to perform tedious assembly before dropping the entire assembly into the tank.Both fuel pump merge into the single 8AN ORB outlet of the fuel hat. And because of the integrated check valves, fuel pump staging is permitted.
Choosing the best fuel pump is based on the expected engine power output, fuel type (gasoline, E85, etc.), and fuel pressure.
- P/N: 20-0796-00 can be used with the AEM 50-1000, AEM 50-1200, Walbro GSS342, or other pumps with the same physical shape and electrical connector.
- P/N: 20-0797-00 can be used with the Walbro 39/50 DCSS pumps including F90000267, F90000274 or F90000285 pumps.
- Gasoline, Methanol, and E85 Compliant
- Compatible with Various Pumps
- Included Fuel Pump Filter Sock
- Plug and Play Installation
- Bolt-On Stainless Steel Pump Bracket
- Polished Installation Tool