- Unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the wetting ability of water
- Rust and corrosion protection allows for use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- Use one bottle for most passenger cars and light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters, vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles, small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL® and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
- Contains no ethylene glycol
This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethanolamine (111-42-2) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.